How to order tickets?
You can order your tickets online at this website. Until the day of your visit you can order
online until 16:00. After that, you can buy tickets at the box office on location (subject to
availability) between 18:00 and 18:45.
1. To order tickets, visit “Kaartverkoop” above and select the date you wish to visit the
2. ‘Meer informatie’ opens a window with the description. Click on the shopping cart icon
and you will enter the login screen. Make sure you have selected the correct date and
3. To buy tickets, you must create an account for the Parade checkout. This needs to be
done only once, for future orders you can always use this account.
NOTE: CJP stands for Cultural Youth Passport. It’s a Dutch card which provides you many
discounts on cultural events. The CJP-card is part of EYCA (European Youth Card
Association); EYCA-cardholders benefit from the discount charge of €37,50 , but only at the
box office on location.
4. Once you are logged in, you can fill in the number of tickets. Make sure you enter the
other charge (Web kind t/m 12 jaar) for children under 13 years. Click ‘Volgende’ (next) for
the following steps in which you enter your address, and the way you want to pay.
When paying, you will be directed to the website of the bank or credit card company. For every order, a service cost of €2,50 will be charged.
5. After the payment steps, your order is completed and you will receive a confirmation
email. This may take 15 minutes. Should you not receive this email, please contact the box
office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0031 (0)33 465 4555.
Your confirmation email contains a PDF with your E-ticket. Take this printed note or make
sure they are readable on your phone. Your e-ticket will be scanned at the entrance.
6. If you select ‘Verder Winkelen’, you can always return to your order by clicking the
shopping cart icon in the main menu (above).